Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Monday 22nd June: Baptism of Fire

Started back training regularly tonight. Walked into gym at 2000 and it was 95F and by the time I left at 2130 it had managed to make it down to 91F. I think my chin had burst a water main.

Back Squat: 3 sets of 7 with 325lb.

Power Clean: 5 singles with 275lb (neck was feeling it at this weight so just stuck with power cleans)

Deadlifts: 3 sets of 6 with 375lb.

Lifts are down due to 2 weeks sort of farting around and also need to get used to this heat and begin to train smarter.

Need to work on better sleep, eating, protein straight after sessions and getting back to regular training.

Hopefully within a week I will be able to complete the sets above at the same weights for the required 10 reps as the weights above are about 15-30lbs off my ten rep PBs. Such a pussy!

No comments:

Post a Comment